The Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate Fitness Tracker is a highly rated product that can be used to help you improve your fitness and reduce hypertension. Improving fitness is one of three lifestyle choices described in Dr. Stroot’s new eBook that may be used to Hack Oxidative Stress. Use the MyFitnessPal health app to track all of your Fitbit data, dietary choices, and more. MyFitnessPal can be customized to track Blood Oxidative Stress (BLOS), blood sugar, A1C, and more.
About the Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate Fitness Tracker
- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak)
- See call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display; Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score; Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist
- Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes;Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate, Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device, and different movements.
- Sync stats wirelessly & automatically to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Operating temperature: 14 degree to 113 degree fahrenheit, Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 feet
- The minimum and maximum circumference range between 170 – 206 millimeters